Answered By: Debra Oswald Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018 Views: 3092
Your Sinclair ID number is the same as your Tartan Card number. It's printed on your Tartan Card and it appears on your class schedule.
If you still don't know it, you can find it online by following these steps:
- Log in to the Sinclair Portal using your my.sinclair username and password
- Click on Web Advisor
- Click Students
- Choose My Profile (under Academic Profile)
- Your ID number is shown as Tartan ID
You'll need to add zeroes at the beginning of the Tartan ID to make it nine digits long. This login is used for checking out or requesting items using your library account. It is also used for the Ohio Digital Library eBooks, and by Faculty Emeriti to login from off-campus. All other faculty, staff, and students will use their my.Sinclair username and password to access resources from off-campus.
You can also call the IT help desk at 937-512-4357 and ask for your number. You will be asked for your Social Security Number.
- i have used a 7 digit tartan card put it ask for9
- If you have a 7 digit number, you have to add 2 zeros to the front of it to make it 9.