Answered By: Lajmar Anderson Last Updated: Jul 26, 2017 Views: 29
If the thesis was published in fall 2006 or later, try searching the OhioLINK Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD). For older theses, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the OhioLink catalog and search for the thesis just like you would search for a book.
2. If you know the title, select title, or if you know the author, select author and type their last name, comma, then first name
3. Click on search
4. You will see a list of books, including a thesis or dissertation written by that person. Pick the thesis from the list.
5. Click of the green 'request' button'.
6. Fill in the information asked for on the next screen.
It usually takes about three days for the book/thesis to arrive.