Answered By: Marlene Bundy Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018 Views: 47
Answered By: Marlene Bundy
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018 Views: 47
Novels are available from three different sources.
- There is a Fiction Collection in the Dayton Campus Library. This collection contains a selection of classic and popular novels. They are arranged in alphabetical order by author. You can search for specific authors or titles in the Library Catalog. You can also search by subject for a particular genre of novel, romance or detective and mystery, or fantasy, for example.
- For E-Books, the Library is a member of the Ohio Digital Library. You can borrow and download e-books to your personal reader. Your Tartan Card number is used to borrow e-books.
- If Sinclair does not have the novel you want, you can see if the novel is available from another Ohio college or university by searching the OhioLINK catalog.
- If you find the book you want, you "request" an available copy of the book from the other OhioLINK library, and a copy is shipped to a local library location for you to pick it up.
- If there is no available copy in OhioLINK, you can also search for a novel in SearchOhio, which is a consortium of Ohio public libraries.