Answered By: Austin Pevler
Last Updated: May 20, 2020     Views: 101

There is a form that students are asked to fill out to let us know about your need for computers and other mobile devices -  This form lets us know which students need which pieces of equipment and once you have filled the form out, then the IT department will contact you to let you know about the options that are available. 

If you are a dual SCC/Wright State Student, you can see if they have any available for you over there. This page has information - Scroll down until you see a green button that says "Request a Laptop". You will need to be able to access WSU's network to fill it out.