An "E1" error message means that your account with the Library has expired. This is usually due to a couple of reasons:
- You withdrew or dropped and are no longer taking classes. If you are faculty or staff, this over-rides your employment status. Please call 937-512-3007 to have us look up your account and get it resolved.
- You were only taking A or B term and have finished your classes.
- You are in-between classes and have not registered or paid for the next semester.
- You are new to Sinclair and have not started yet.
- You are a faculty member who has not been put on the payroll to teach for next semester yet. Once that goes through, you should have access.
If you think you should be able to access library resources from off-campus, please call 937-512-3007 and we can take a look at your account.