Answered By: Marlene Bundy Last Updated: Dec 10, 2014 Views: 4
If the thesis was published in fall 2006 or later, try searching the OhioLINK Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD). For older theses, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the OhioLink webpage http://www.ohiolink.edu/ and search for the thesis just like you would search for a book:
2. click on 'book'
3. type the author's name in the search box and click 'search'.
4. You will see a list of books, including a thesis or dissertation written by that person. Pick the thesis from the list.
5. Click of the green 'request' button'.
6. Fill in the information asked for on the next screen.
It usually takes about three days for the book/thesis to arrive.