Answered By: Austin Pevler Last Updated: Aug 15, 2017 Views: 52
Here are the answers to your questions. If you wish more information, please give us a call at 937-512-3004 or stop in and see the reference librarian at the desk.
Who is in charge of the Library?
Debra Oswald - Library Director
What services are provided?
- You can check out circulating books, periodicals, and media. You can use reference materials in the library and check out the text books on reserve for a limited time.
- There are many computers you can sign in and use, as well as laptops that can be checked out for use in the library.
- There are 6 study rooms, a quiet reading room, and several study cubicles for student use.
- Copiers and printers can be found throughout the library.
- The library provides hundreds of databases, thousands of online journals and books, online subject guides, and reference through email and chat.
- The library partners with the Math Lab, Writing Lab, Tutorial Services, and Starbucks for students additional needs.
Are there dates or other timely information that is good to know?
The Library opens at 7:30 am and closes at 9:30 pm Monday thru Thursday. It closes at 5 pm on Fridays, and during summer, is closed on the weekends. Normally it is open 9 am to 4 pm on Saturdays. During breaks from classes you will find it closes usually at 5 pm.
Where is this department located?
The Library is considered part of building 7 and can be reached directly from buildings 1-7 at the basement level. The Library is 2 levels underground, beneath the central plaza of Sinclair.