Answered By: Marlene Bundy Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017 Views: 18
Answered By: Marlene Bundy
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017 Views: 18
Novels are available from three different sources.
- There is a Fiction Collection in the Dayton Campus Library. This collection contains a selection of classic and popular novels. They are arranged in alphabetical order by author. You can search for specific authors or titles in the Library Catalog.
- For E-Books, the Library is a member of the Ohio Digital Library. You can borrow and download e-books to your personal reader. Your Tartan Card number is used to borrow e-books.
- If Sinclair does not have the novel you want, you can see if the novel is available from another Ohio college or university by searching the OhioLINK catalog.
- If you find the book you want, you "request" an available copy of the book from the other OhioLINK library, and a copy is shipped to a loocal library location for you to pick it up.
- If there is no available copy in OhioLINK, you can also search for a novel in SearchOhio, which is a consortium of Ohio public libraries.