Answered By: Austin Pevler Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 7
It really depends on what the issue is. You should never see the EBSCO login screen unless the database is undergoing maintenance.
Assuming you are accessing from off-campus:
- Are you a current/valid Sinclair student, staff, or faculty?
- Are you using the 9 digits of your Tartan/Sinclair ID to authenticate from off-campus when you are prompted?
- Do you have your browser set to accept cookies, or are your security settings too high?
- When you have an issue, have you looked at the Off-Campus Access Libguide for a possible solution?
- If you are using the LibSearch search box and it does not work, have you tried going to the databases directly via the A-Z Database list?
If anyone has any problems with any of our databases, not just EBSCO, please contact us through chat or call 937-512-3004 to talk to a librarian during normal business hours, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you figure it out.